About Graham Commercial

Graham Commercial, a division of The Graham Companies, has focused on the development of the ideal place to conduct business with two distinct business parks and a thriving Town Center all within the Town of Miami Lakes. Managing over 4.6 million square feet of commercial space, Graham Commercial continues to lead the Northwest commercial market in office, industrial, retail, and mixed-use product type. As a locally owned and managed business, our commitment to service has been the center of our corporate philosophy for over 80 years.

Our History

The Graham Companies is a privately held company founded in 1932 when Ernest “Cap” Graham acquired 7,000 acres to start a dairy business called Graham’s Dairy. By the 1950s, Ernest Graham’s children, most notably sons Philip, Bill, and Bob, were early believers in planned communities, launching their first development company utilizing the family lands as their foundation. The company is best known for the creation and development of Miami Lakes, a 3,000-acre master planned community which is a leading example of community land planning. Four generations later, The Graham Companies continues its family tradition of service and remains dedicated to the ideals upon which it was first founded.

Our Focused Areas

Office

20 Buildings

Totaling 890,000 SF

Industrial

54 Buildings

Totaling 1.7 Million SF

Land Leases

8 Properties

Totaling 1.6 Million SF

Convenience Shopping Center

5 Centers

Totaling 166,000 SF

Main Street/Town Center

216,000 SF

Of Mixed-Use Space

Have Questions?

Please feel free to contact us with any questions you have about our services

Get In Touch